Sunday, April 22, 2007

Atlanta, GA - USA

I'm preparing for my preliminary trip to Thailand and Cambodia. I will be leaving on the afternoon of Tuesday, April 24th on Korean Airlines taking a 15-hour flight to Seoul, Korea and then a 5-hour flight to Bangkok. Lucky me!

I'll be bringing the relevant documents over and helping my Thai friend Korn to get a visa to the USA for language school through the US Embassy in Bangkok.

Sometime near the beginning of May I'll fly to Cambodia and start volunteering at Jeannine's Children's Association orphanage. I'll let you more about what I'll be doing after I find out myself.

I'm excited about going, but really do not enjoy the final packing experience. So many thing to remember, so many possible things to forget, and what exactly will I need?

I've appreciated seeing all my friends in the USA and give my thanks to all those that have helped me out in various ways, among them by providing housing, paying for a meal, storing my stuff, hosting a picture show, lending me a car and many other ways.

I'll be back in Atlanta on July 22nd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home