Monday, February 05, 2007

Scituate, Massachusetts - USA

I returned on January 26th to Atlanta via a business class seat on a jet from Johannesburg. My thanks to Tony for providing me a buddy pass for the flight! I'm in Scituate now to take care of affairs related to the family home and to visit with relatives. I'm also trying to determine whether to sell or rent the house.

I'm working on photos and blog entries for posting to the web site for Egypt and Africa. I will be returning to Atlanta on the 13th of February and will probably be there for about three weeks or so.

It's nice to be back in the comfort of the USA. Because everything is so clean and nice in the USA I feel very privileged and I am in comparison to many of the people I've visited in other countries.

My long term plan is to move to southeast Asia. I plan to start in Cambodia, volunteering at an orphanage I visited in June and eventually move to Thailand continuing to do volunteer work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home